September 01, 2007

Anyways

I've got issues. And I'd rather ignore them then deal with them. But i hate realizing that I've got them. so i cry. and then i get mad. and then I'm cranky. and i cannot "enter in" or "go deep" with people when I'm cranky and all bricked up inside.
ERGH.
Sometimes it's easier to ignore it all, right?
Right?
Anyone?

Wrong, i know.
so, here's to at least naming some of the problems.
-unhealthy history with males
-pain from the past
-busyness
-frustration and lack of trust over my future
-fear
-not taking care of myself

1 comment:

Charity said...

oh claire, i love your transparency. i relate to you in so many ways! what you say i always tend to identify with, at least to some degree. girl, issues, issues. i've got 'em too. for real. we should get together and be angry, and whine and cry--just get it all out. i love you, claire, and i'm thinking of you.