February 15, 2013

Feelings

Garden Of Children - 11 x 17 inch Poster
I have been looking for this poster for almost three years and finally found the clue on a book.

Jody Bergsma is the artist and she hails from Bellingham, WA.
I have been checking out tons of kids book from the library to check quality before adding books to my therapy library. I bought a grief book online earlier this school year before i had read it and was disappointed when it showed up and was in black and white. Not what i had thought it would be.
So, back to the library and requesting books. I picked this one book up about a week ago and even took it to work before i realized a copy of this poster was on the back. Hooray! It still took me some time to search online before I found it. No wonder i couldn't find it before.

But, now, it is ordered and on its way to my house.
I hope it's a success.



No comments: