May 15, 2011

Slowly slowly

I took my last finals on Friday. and turned in my last grad school project too!

sigh. a deep sigh of release and contentment.

the two main things i have left to complete are internship and Comps.

i heard on Friday that i got an internship at Joshua Station! They are medium sized community that helps families transition out of homelessness. I don't know many more details, and i am very excited about getting to know the two women that I'll work with. Both have spent significant time in Africa, and I'm looking forward to learning, growing, being stretched and challenged and hopefully loving the work. Lots of trauma focused work with kids.

Looking forward to getting started.

We are also headed to Grand Junction for our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! and i am happy and proud and content and excited for the rest of our lives.

No comments: