I'm sorry Mike, I just can't agree with you about how great Qdoba is. It is quite obvious to me that Chipotle far outranks Qdoba on the tasty-ness scale.
Generally, well, always, I love a chicken burrito, no beans.
Tonight I tried Qdoba out. Generally, I'm a Chipotle girl.
I got my burrito home, and to my disappointment:
1. The salsa was bland. Where was the cilantro?
2. I could taste no lime in the rice.
3. Something is different about that cheese.
4. and overall, the burrito was dry.
so, clearly, Chipotle has a much superior style taste and delivery.
3 comments:
There is no comparision.
CHIPOTLE. THE one and only.
What about Illegal Petes? I must admit that one of the reasons for my affinity towards Qdoba is the two-for-one coupons that nourished my mind and body through most of college...
But, since I haven't tried either in about a year, I think it's high time for some extensive hands-on research.
=)
That's true, Illegal Petes is quite delicious. In fact, their Pesto Chicken Burrito is probably my #1 favorite. better even then the classic chipotle chicken burrito....i can barely believe i'm even saying it.
Post a Comment