Sometimes it doesn't all work out.
Like your fridge slowly stops doing it's job.
or
you find yourself in pretty lonely places. both chosen and given.
or
you fight more than you are at peace.
or
there are more wasps than there is bug spray.
or
you realize how much you still have to learn.
or
everywhere you seem to turn, doors close.
or
it feels like i am the only one doing the work.
discouragement. in high doses. can be lethal.
to combat this, I'll attempt to list the beauty i see.
My cousin and i are reading and talking about The Artist's Way.
I LOVE being with her.
The two mystery vines in our garden are so happy.
I wonder what they will be? squash? cucumber?
Sometimes Lego's are one of the best toys ever.
In my work with a family, this week, there was so much care for each other in their play together.
it was beautiful to see.
i am thankful for the library. cause in one trip i can learn about children's stories, cookbooks, grant writing, new/old music and about how to have Crucial Conversations. and check out a movie about love or Colfax or the ocean.
my husband is faithful and committed and strong. I'm so lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment